Job Vacancy: Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager reporting to the Accounts Director will oversee the Marketing and sales operations in one of the leading Marketing Agency
- Execute the marketing strategy in managing marketing deliverables and various outreach initiatives.
- Business Growth and development
- Onsite communications on project updates and status meetings.
- Brand to prospective clients and grow agency revenue.
- Front end and manage the client relationship.
- Scan for marketing opportunity and participate in tenders to attract high value agency projects.
- Lead in communication element of advertising and marketing including creative, copy, layouts and production.
- Meticulously run day to day operations of a full service Integrated marketing Agency, supervise the team’s output and troubleshoot problems and issues.
- Manage the sales and marketing team and spearhead mentoring
- Oversee job cards, daily work sheets, all design and creative content.
- Manage filed events and external clients.
- Achieve month by months targets for the Agency
- Coordinate Operations across all projects
- Develop and implement ideas to ensure the smooth operation of the Agency.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of having managed a profitable, commercially driven agency with advertising and marketing experience in the areas of lead generation, collateral development, brand building and online advertising.
- Ability to manage a team to hit aggressive deadlines with high quality work.
- Exceptional oral, written communication skills, excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Familiar in Microsoft office applications and excellence in Microsoft excel.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach by 28th February 2018 by 12.00 noon.
Send documents to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.