Field Sales Manager at Solar Panda 2020
Career Kenya: Field Sales Manager at Solar Panda 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Solar Panda is a social enterprise providing smart, low-cost solar power to communities across Africa, enabling families and small businesses to flourish and grow. Our high-quality solutions provide customers living without electricity access to clean, safe and sustainable solar energy through a unique rent-to-own business model. Customer…
Read more about this company
The Field Sales Manager recruits, monitors, trains and supports the field sales team. They achieve their shop and area sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team.
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and mentoring.
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups.
- Daily monitoring of Field Agents to ensure that they are actively selling the company’s products.
- Act as the bridge between the Sales team and Regional Sales Manager
- Collaborate with sales team to develop lead generation plans
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- Experience from working in rural areas is a requirement.
- Experience from managing sales teams is a requirement.
- A diploma or degree in an academic field is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years’ experience in this level of the position.
- Excellence in team-building and motivational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to RecruitmentKE@solarpanda.com on or before 25th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Solar Panda Kenya Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.
Solar Panda does not charge any fees on recruitment and nor do we use recruitment agencies that charge recruitment fees.