Finance Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Finance Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following:
Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certified Public Accountant II or equivalent
from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work
performance and results
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the
- Participate in compilation of financial
information on money received by RBA from various sources.
- Assist senior officers to compile data on
payments made by RBA to various payees.
- Work with others to develop/implement
- Participate in issue/use of various accounting
tools – payment vouchers, imprest warrants, cheque books, receipts, etc.
- Assist to plan and develop methods of sourcing
funds – such as budgets and proposals for funding of projects/programs.
- Assist in collection of revenue from various
sources – exchequer issues, clients, and development partners.
- Work with senior officers to prepare payment
documents on claims and debts by employees, suppliers, and statutory
- Participate in organizing approval of payment
documents, allocation of funds for the payments, and effecting the
- Work with others to tag assets and enter
details in the assets management system.
- Assist to compute assets depreciation and
verify balances on each account.
remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the
performance of the Authority and prospects for advancement.
employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is
ISO 9001:2015 Certified