Globeflight Country Sales Manager Job in Kenya today 2013
Sales & Marketing
Country Sales Manager-Kenya
Globeflight is an international Courier and Logistics company operating in Kenya providing services to customers in more than 20 different countries.
We are currently in the process of the expanding the company into the East African region.
We seek to strengthen our sales department by recruiting a qualified person to the position of a Country Sales Manager-Kenya.
The Country Sales Manager is responsible for aligning Sales and brand strategies to ensure we get our services to the most relevant customers in the most cost effective and efficient way possible.
The incumbent will:
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- set individual sales targets with sales team
- delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- evaluate performance of sales staff
- provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- plan and direct sales team training
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- track, collate and interpret sales figures
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- develop pricing schedules and rates
- formulate sales policies and procedures
- help prepare budgets
- control expenses and monitor budgets
- maintain inventory control
- conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- analyse data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and material
- attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- University degree in business from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years experience in sales.
- Leading a sales team will be an added advantage.
- Drive to solicit business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package that includes sales commission and commensurate with the responsibilities of the job will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates and curriculum vitae by 30th May 2012 to