Group Coordinator at Bidhaa Sasa 2020
Career Kenya: Group Coordinator at Bidhaa Sasa 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
About the role
Group Co-ordinators are at the heart of our business model and deliver our products and services to our clients. The role is a mixture of a sales agent and a loan officer role. Equipped with our unique sales process, the hires will organise and run mobilisation meetings with interested clients, follow up on sales leads, complete sales, which includes delivery of products and signing our contracts, as well as deal with late-paying customers and warranty cases. Most importantly, they build lasting relationships with our leaders in these groups who recruit our clients within their own social networks. The hires will be based in any one of our following hubs Siaya, Webuye, Moi’s Bridge, Vihiga and its surroundings and report to the respective Area Manager there. In addition, this is an opportunity to be part of a growing start-up with big ambitions and a dedicated team, but it also means that it is a rapidly changing environment, requiring you to be responsive and adaptable. This is an entry-level position.
Key activities and deliverables of the role will be to:
- Identify and develop groups of clients and group leaders in rural areas of Siaya, Webuye, Moi’s Bridge and Vihiga.
- Manage our unique sales process from start to finish, including contract signing, customer education, data entry/ reporting and after-sales / warranty services.
- Coach group leaders in building their sales and group management skills and develop lasting relationships beyond their initial purchase.
- Manage late-paying groups and clients through strict follow up and repossessions where necessary.
- Identify target audiences to grow your sales network and analyse and identify business growth opportunities.
- You are passionate about rural development and making a difference for the less well-off in this country and excited about working in a multi-cultural environment;
- You value diversity and are respectful to others.
- You are a team player who leads by example and excellent at listening and building trust and longlasting relationships with clients and within teams.
- You value ownership and freedom in exchange for accountability and responsibility.
- You are self-driven, highly organised, and able to operate independently towards set targets.
- Entry-level position with limited work experience required and intensive on the job training.
There are vacancies for the Group Coordinator role in the following areas specifically:
1. Siaya: Seme, Ndori, Akala and Ukwala
2. Webuye : Lugari
3. Moi’s Bridge: Kwanza and Kapcherop (The person who applies for the position at Kapcherop should be willing to work at Chepsonoi/Mudete in Vihiga for 3 months)
Applicants should submit their updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the subject line the position and specific area they are interested in e.g. Group Coordinator, Siaya-Seme
Deadline for submitting applications 28th November 2020;
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Bidhaa Sasa never asks candidates to pay any application fees.