Head of BD Job Century Microfinance 2020
Career Kenya: Head of BD Job Century Microfinance 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Head of BD Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs, Century Microfinance Jobs
Position: Head of Business Development
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Oversees the delivery of services to the clients or customers. He/She establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
Support new business development and change initiatives in;
- Growing the customer numbers
- Growth of Loan book
- Growth of deposits
- Maintaining a high quality portfolio
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with corporate customers and SME’s
- Development of new products and services for the bank
Strategy & Policy
- Analyze current market and industry trends and develop overall strategy for branches in liaison with the GMB
- Formulate and Implement policies and practices that are competitive and aligned to the bank’s growth strategies in consultation with the GMB
- Plan and direct the branch network activities to achieve short term and long term set financial performance standards.
- Oversee the branch network growth in business
- Implement strategies on penetration of business segments, markets and sectors.
- Ensure growth of liabilities and assets (both in terms of volume and quality) business including transactional, alternate and direct banking business.
- Offer advice on product development and ensure alignment of products to customer needs and expectations.
- Support Business Standard implementation for Banking Operation functions.
- Provide insights into Business reengineering initiatives and ensure that these are deployed across markets in close partnership with ICT and service delivery teams
- Implement Business Service Delivery strategy in cost and efficiency manners.
- Establish Business Service Delivery operating model for Customer Due Diligence ,engaging with Businesses and Functions to ensure consistent delivery of a cost effective Service Delivery Banking Operations proposition which meets customer needs
- Support Banking Operations leadership to build a strong commercial and customer centric culture
- Support developing strong business service competencies and capabilities.
Risk & Compliance
- Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
- Ensure awareness operational risk and its mitigation
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- Knowledge and Skills Should be aware of retail banking processes, regulatory policies & customer interaction exposure. Proven knowledge in operations and project management with good knowledge of customer account opening and maintenance
- Experience At least 4 years’ experience in a bank or financial institution
- Must be able to work independently with good interpersonal and project management skills.
- A matured self-starter, self-motivated, meticulous and committed individual.
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy with the ability to work with fixed deadlines
- Visits to branches and other business units.
Key Measurable Goals
- New Business Development; – Support new business development and change initiatives act as Subject Matter Expert for Banking Operation functions. (30%)
- Cost and Efficiency; – ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. (10%)
- Customer Satisfaction;- constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.(20%)
- Processes and Procedures; – to establish or refine service delivery processes for Century Microfinance Bank (20%)
- Strategy and policy; help to come up with new strategy for Products, sales and Marketing. 10%
- Risk & Compliance; – Ensure awareness operational risk and its mitigation. (10%)
How to apply
If interested, send us a copy of your C.V, appropriate details and adjoining cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.