Head of Hospitality Job at Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Head of Hospitality Job at Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity: Head of Hospitality
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The management is seeking to attract interested and qualified candidates with ability to organize and prioritize work, analytical, excellent interpersonal, organizational, public relations skills and good team players to fill the position listed below:
Head of Hospitality
Vacancy No. AKHS/HOH/2019
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Director Nursing Services, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for planning, coordinating, administering and supervising the hospitality and support services at Aga Khan Heath Services Kisumu and its Cluster
- Develops and aligns strategies, initiatives, supporting infrastructure, and budgets that enable the department to achieve results that align with established quality imperatives to create and sustain operational excellence.
- Oversees department initiatives and operations, including team members, budget, and vendor management.
- Develop strategies for increasing the facilities’ operational efficiency, coordinate staff development activities and create productive working environments
- Participate in institution’s quality initiatives and review, develop and support the implementation of agreed quality standards and policies in hospitality department
- Monitor continuous improvement of department performance
- Design innovative approaches to ensure client/customer experience
- Degree in Business / Hotel Management or Related Course.
- Diploma in hotel management and relevant management experience may be considered.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae via email to the email address email@example.com quoting the reference number of the vacancy on the subject line on or before 25th June 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”