Head of Sales, Stock Analyst Job Vacancy at City Walk 2019
City Walk kenya Head of Sales, Stock Analyst Career Vacancy
City Walk is a registered company in Kenya and has been in operations since 1991 with 26 branches. City Walk specializes in selling of elegant, unique and stylish footwear, bags, clothes and leather items.
Head of Sales
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 4 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams.
Duties of the Head of Sales
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Manage Marketing budget and assist with Marketing of company products
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Identify new ways of generating incremental revenue/minimizing expenses for the organization.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Background of the Head of Sales
- Degree in business management
- Previous 2-4 years’ experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a RETAIL FASHION INDUSTRY.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Self-motivated with high energy sales drive.
- Proven track record of closing business by building quality client relationships.
- Creativity to structure mutually beneficial deals.
- Excellent, proven cold call skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends, based on business needs.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We seek to recruit a qualified and able Stock Analyst for the business.
Stock analyst must monitor and anticipate the rate of sale for each type of product offered by a business. As a stock analyst, you will make sure that your company’s distribution centers and warehouses maintain inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands.
Your daily duties may include writing stock reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations. The job requires advanced organization skills, as analysts must keep several databases and spreadsheets detailing the various elements and aspects of inventory.
Another important aspect of your job as a stock analyst involves researching past sales trends and staying informed of current sales trends that may influence inventory demand.
You may also oversee the level of incoming products and ensure that it stays balanced with the level of outgoing products. You may also be in charge of performing yearly audit functions and proving that all products were bought, handled and sold in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Stock analysts analyze inventory statistics. This includes performing financial analytics to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- They also document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Inventory analysts perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.
- The analyst will write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Also act as a merchandiser from time to time
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Must have experience of at least 3 years as an Inventory or Stock Analyst preferably in retail business or retail fashion business.
- Good Business acumen and analytics
- Merchandising experience will be added advantage.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask
- Tech Savvy- Computer Skills
- Good communication Skills-Verbal and Written
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Business skills
- Time management skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above role, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will be open until filled.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.