Health Specialist Job Virtual HR 2020
Career Kenya: Health Specialist Job Virtual HR 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Health Specialist Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Virtual HR Jobs
Position: Health Information Specialist
Our client, a leading e-commerce platform for women’s health, personal care and beauty in East Africa, is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional.Reporting to the Director of Health and Partnership, the Health Information Specialist will play a key role in responding to health inquiries about contraceptives and family planning, assisting women make informed sexual and reproductive decisions and generally providing friendly services to those who seek advice/counsel.
- Review and moderate all discussions on the contraceptive forum
- Share helpful resources with forum users
- Provide counseling and make referrals (links to services and/or products as needed) to live chat users (offline and online users)
- Follow-up on live chat users based on initial services provided
- Assist in the production of health content for the contraceptive selection tool
- Schedule and attend events to showcase/raise awareness on the tools
- Provide recommendations on ways to optimize all contraceptive information tools
- Assist in the production of reports on tools usage (e.g. provision of qualitative insights, experience as a moderator)
- Create new forum topics based on users’ questions/feedback
- A Bachelors of Science in Nursing and be registered to practice
- Proven experience working with health organizations and specifically in the area of sexual and reproductive health
- At least 5 years of experience working within a hospital or clinic as a nurse – Work experience supporting a gynecologist is a plus.
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. Google suite, Word Suite) and a quick learner in using new technology tools and platforms
- Strong communicator and problem solver
- Detail-oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 27th March 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Health Information Specialist”. Indicate your current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.