Human Resources / Administration Officer Job Vacancy in Thika for a Clinical Trials Research Group Kenya November 2016
Human Resources / Administration Officer Career Opportunity in Thika for a Clinical Trials Research Group
Human Resources / Administration Officer Employment Vacancy in Thika for a Clinical Trials Research Group
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable GoK human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; act as liason between the Principal Investigator’s office and Internal and external parties.
- Maintaining an up-dated calendar of meetings and appointments
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Manage all communications in and out of the Principal Investigator office and prioritize and follow-up on all issues appropriately.
- Arrange mission travel schedules and prompt reservations for the Principal Investigator.
- Prepare reports and presentations in consultation with other staff members and the Principal Investigator.
- Minimum requirements: Degree in Human Resource Management
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Human Resource and ad
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
Submit your application letter addressed to the Principal Investigator with your daytime telephone contact, telephone contacts of three professional referees, a detailed curriculum vitae 11th November 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org