Human Resource Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Human Resource Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Human Resource Assistant Position
This position will provide assistance in all Human Resource Activities within the HR department
- Management of easy roaster – joiners, confirmations and separations.
- Managing end to end process of uniformed staff separation ie clearance, terminal dues e.t.c.
- Issuing, monitoring and renewal / issuing new contracts for uniformed staff.
- Submitting uniformed staff mid-month and end month payroll returns to finance department.
- Tracking of deserters & absenteeism by working hand in hand with the staffing officers.
- Leave management for uniformed staff.
- Managing correspondence for deserters ensuring that the letters are delivered to labour office.
- Update all uniformed staff correspondences on monthly basis for posting in Easy. Roaster i.e. unpaid leave, sick leave, annual leave, maternity & paternity leave.
- Daily clearance of security officers & addressing any other questions security officers may be having.
- Generation of HR reports as may be required as well as any other duty assigned in the HR department.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner.
- High level of attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
- He or she should be a team player and a person of high integrity.
- Have a Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences and Business Administration
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources department working in a manufacturing set up or security industry
- High level of computer and data entry knowledge including basic Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of Human Resources business acumen with the ability to understand the implications of each transaction.
If you have whatever it takes to do the job, kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘HR Assistant’ on the subject line by 20th June, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.