Insurance Sales Executives Jobs in Mombasa 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Insurance Sales Executives Jobs in Mombasa 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Vacancy: Insurance Sales Executives
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
An international and reputable insurance firm is seeking to recruit sales people.
The candidate must be well acquainted with the Coast region and must meet these minimum requirements;
1.Candidate must be 26 years and above.
2. Minimum KCSE grade of C- .
3. Own a laptop
4. Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
Duties and roles of the candidate will be as follows:
- Resolves client concerns
- Participates in team meetings and training programs
- Maintains integrity of client database
- Demonstrates knowledge of company insurance products
- Call potential clients to expand their customer base
- Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage
- Explain the features of various policies
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Handle policy renewals
- Maintain electronic and paper records
- Help policyholders settle claims.
The remuneration package entails;
1. Payment is commission based.
2. We offer a retainer for 6 months as you build your commission.
3. Marketing Allowance.
4. Career progression after 6 months.
5. Very competitive bonuses and rewards for targets attained.
6. COP training.
7. Annual trip to Cape town for top performers.
All those who feel that they meet the above qualifications should submit their cover letters and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th June 2019..