Intern at Centum Investment Company Plc 2019
Career Kenya: Intern at Centum Investment Company Plc 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Centum is East Africa’s leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments.
Centum from time to time will be seeking to engage energetic, driven and highly motivated individuals who are looking for internship opportunities. The individuals should have a passion to work in an environment that promotes Innovation, results orientation and dynamism.
- Students who are currently studying at the University
- Undertaking the internship as part of the requirements of the Course of study
- Fresh University graduates, specifically those who have graduated within the past one (1) year.
- Students undertaking a Business-related course
- The Internship period shall be for a period of 3 to 6 months
Candidates meeting the above requirements are advised to apply submitting a cover letter and CV
Important to note that this is an open and running job post
Only potential candidates will be contacted subject to availability of opportunities ( as and when the business requires) and subject to the candidates meeting the above criteria hence there is no requirement on the organization to give feedback to applicants
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Centum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified? Go to Centum career website on ldn.tbe.taleo.net to apply