Internal Auditor Job vacancy Dedan Kimathi University Kenya 2019
Career Employment Internal Auditor Kenya Jan 2019
- Must be holder of Master’s Degree (Accounting/ Finance) in additional to Bachelor’s Degree plus CPA K or equivalent and CIA certification by Institute of Internal Auditors.
- At least three (3) years at Grade 11 and have shown merit and ability as reflected with work performance and results
- Those with MBA Degree in addition to B.Com and CPA K plus three (3) years post-masters relevant work experience or three (3) years post CPA (K) will also be considered.
- Be a registered member of a professional body
How To Apply
- Open the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology website; dkut.ac.ke, go to the HR Recruitment portal and fill your details as guided; and
- Send one (1) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current payslip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. They should also give their mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees who should send their recommendation letters directly in sealed envelopes.
Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.