Jan 2017 Area Officers Job Employment in 3 Counties in Kenya
Jan 2017 Area Officers Career Vacancies in 3 Counties in Kenya
Jan 2017 Area Officers Job Vacancies in 3 Counties in Kenya
Job Title: Area Officer
Industry: Renewable Energy
Location: Narok, Samburu & Kajiado County
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves and also offer energy services in small shops in rural areas.
They seek to hire a confident and aggressive Male Area Officer who will oversee proper and efficient work processes of the shops in the area allocated and also build lasting client relationships.
- Oversee day to day operations of up to ten shops.
- Check at daily visit POS, merchandising and display.
- Check at daily visit structure and electrical components.
- Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
- Ensure that all cash is collected and immediately sent to head office
- Identify none-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures
- Report to ROM on all stock takes in all shops within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk. Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to avert threats.
- Coach Operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
- Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients
- Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
- Diploma / Degree in Business management or business related courses.
- 2 years working experience in similar business.
- Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Is conversant with the cultures of Narok and Kajiado County
- Must be willing to live in the remote rural areas where the shops are.
- Rider’s license.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted