Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
Do you reside in Nakuru?
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle
Therefore, we are currently seeking ONE (1) experienced and professional marketer to join our Sales and Marketing team on contract basis.
They will report to the Overall Sales and Marketing Manager.
Marketing Internship Key Responsibilities
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
Requirements for the Marketing Internship
- Diploma in business or related field
- 6 months to one year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and Cover Letter explaining
how you would meet the demands of this challenging position, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com. The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION/NAKURU/MARKETING/2017.
Kindly state the following in your cover letter:
- Your previous employer(s) and their contacts.
- Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
- Where you currently reside.
- Your education history.
Closing date of this application is 20th/Jan/2017.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted. AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.
Selected candidate must be willing to reside in Nakuru or its environs.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. The internship period will be for 2 months and shall act as a probation period for hiring the best among the two selected interns. The internship/probation period shall attract a stipend salary as well as performance commissions.