Jan 2017 Job Employment Restaurant Manager in Kenya
Jan 2017 Career Vacancy Restaurant Manager in Kenya
Jan 2017 Latest Vacancy Restaurant Manager in Kenya
Kuku Foods Kenya Ltd, the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Franchisee in Kenya, is a rapidly growing company, currently operating ten (10) restaurants in Kenya.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Operations Department, and we are looking for a dynamic professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team.
Based in Nairobi and reporting to the Franchise Manager, the Restaurant Manager will be responsible for Cost control, Branch Supervision and the Restaurant operations.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to organize and prioritize work in a high pressure environment
• Excellent analytical and modeling skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Specific Job Tasks
• Prepare monthly reports on breakeven points and margins by products and outlets. Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
• Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close and accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by IFRS
• Review standard costs in the bill of materials; review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
• Analyze capital budgeting requests, variances between capital budgets and actual spend
• Manage and schedule shifts for Waiters/Waitresses, Chef’s and any other staff at the branch.
• Plan, execute, manage & control all activities associated with the effective receiving, handling, storage & internal movement of all raw material from point of arrival through to final assembly of orders ready for dispatch in correct quantity, time & condition so as to ensure that the department operates at maximum efficiency
• Maintain accurate and timely stock records and recommend methods that can lead to improved efficiency in the management of the finished goods warehouse.
• Report to management slow moving and expired stocks for appropriate action
• Bachelor degree/Diploma in Hotel food and beverage management, Business Administration or similar
• Practical experience of working with Point of Sale systems
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Three years’ experience in a busy FMCG commercial environment
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th Jan 2017, indicating the Job Title as the Subject. Successful applicants will be contacted