Jan 2017 Sales Representative Job Opportunity in Kenya
Jan 2017 Sales Representative Latest Vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2017 Sales Representative Career Vacancy in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Sales Representative
Job Ref: PD/SR/1
About our client: Our client, Direct Pay Online provides online reservations payment solutions to regional Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for Sales Representatives to build, implement and follow up the company’s sales program and activities in the assigned market.
The incumbents will be relocated to different regions.
Key Competencies (Who)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer relations skills
- Proven track record in frontline sales and CRM system management
- Excellent face-to-face presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be very energetic and thorough
- Confidence, enthusiasm and persuasive in nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- The motivation to work without supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Possess a sense of Responsibility, Leadership and Innovation
- Working knowledge of airline, travel or e-commerce industries
- Optional background in banking or software/system support will be considered relevant (but not vital)
- Minimum 3 years’ background in frontline sales
- Understanding of Office System including Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience with CRM system for lead & pipeline planning & reporting desirable
- Fluent sales presenter
Job Responsibilities (How)
- To research, agree and approach sales targets to further the company’s sales growth objectives
- To utilise the company CRM to identify and follow up on leads
- To schedule meetings every month with new and existing merchants to maximise transaction values and volumes
- To learn, internalise and follow company sales systems and procedures
Main Tasks (What)
- To identify sales targets, plan, initiate and execute sale meetings
- To complete all client meetings as per the schedule every month, face-to-face, by Skype and phone calls to generate new sales and support existing clients
- To manage new accounts during and after the sales process
- To operate the company CRM
- To prepare and present weekly sales reports to the Country/Regional Manager based on sales targets, activities and achievements, deadlines and market intelligence
- To participate in sales road shows, workshops, client exhibitions and events as directed by Sales and Marketing departments
- An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Sales bonus based on performance will be provided
- Medical cover will be provided
Send your CV in word format, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the position.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your e mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted