Accountant Intern Jobs at Janta Kenya
Responsibilities for the Accountant Intern Job
- Prepare account analysis i.e. daily revenue analysis & reconciliation
- Assist with journal entries, account reconciliations and routine clerical functions.
- Preparation of a variety of financial statements based on the needs of specific projects
- Be responsible for basic auditing of client financial records
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, including research, fact checking and organizing client files.
- Any other accounting duties that may be delegated
Accountant Intern Job Qualification
- At least 6 months experience in Accounting
- Well familiar with SAGE
- Quality oriented and self-motivated.
How to Apply
If qualified send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th January 2018 clearly indicating ‘Account Intern’ on the subject line.