Jan 2018 KMTC New Job Vacancy Clerical Officer Kenya
Jan 2018 KMTC Current Vacancy Clerical Officer Kenya
Jan 2018 KMTC Career Vacancy Clerical Officer Kenya
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 8/ 2017
Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
An officer at this level will be deployed in the HRM Unit, general registry, supplies, accounts office, or general office services.
Clerical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Compiling and computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special source of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Qualifications for the Clerical Officer Job
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to: THE DIRECTOR / CEO KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE P.O BOX 30195- 00100 NAIROBI So as to reach him not later than Friday 19th January 2018 Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to produce
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance or Compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax compliance certificate by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- A clean report from an approved credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates wiII be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.