Jan 2018 Latest Accountant New Jobs Kenya
Jan 2018 Latest Accountant Current Jobs Kenya
Ref: BN 01/2018
Our client a well-established hotel in hospitality industry in Siaya town is looking to recruit an Accountant.
Will prepare and review the financial statements and budgets.
Responsibilities for the Accountant Job
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Preparing Income Statement and the Statement of Financial Position for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Account analysis and reconciliation, to include bank statements, inter-company general ledger accounts and balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Work directly with the Department Heads, General Managers and Operations Management.
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT, NHIF,NSSF, LEVIES and PAYE.
- Debt collections, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow.
- Payments processing
Accountant Job Qualifications
- CPA Part II (Section– IV)
- Business Administration/Business Management/ Commerce- Accounting option.
- 3-6 Yrs working experience
- Managerial skills (Ability to manage todays accountings)
- Should be 25 years and above.
- CPA K holder with ICPAK membership and experience in Hotel operations is an added advantage.
- Competent proven Computer Skills i.e spread sheets, MS Office application; knowledge with ERP will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send applications to email@example.com on or before 9th January, 2018 with their day time contact number. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.