Jaffery Academy Mombasa is a welcoming friendly school with vibrant learning space incorporating the latest technology to engage and inspire students. Our schools’ diversity creates a stimulating environment enhancing each child’s experience and social skills. In order to develop and mentor today’s young teachers and strengthen their teaching skills in an environment offering an international curriculum, the Academy is seeking to recruit motivated interns who will work in a fast paced environment in the following areas.
- Business Studies at the senior school
- Physics/Mathematics and able to teach Mechanics at the senior school
- Geography/History at the Senior School
- Primary teacher with Primary option at the Junior school section
Qualifications for the Internship
- Must be unemployed Kenyan university graduate.
- Must have graduated within the last three years.
- Will be required to have personal accident insurance cover and Medical Insurance cover by NHIF.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and motivated to work in a school with an international curriculum, we would like to hear from you. Kindly submit your application accompanied by a detailed CV, to the email email@example.com , not later than 12th January 2018.