Jan 2018 Shop Coordinator New Job in Kenya (40-50K)
Jan 2018 Shop Coordinator Latest Job in Kenya (40-50K)
Jan 2018 Shop Coordinator Current Job in Kenya (40-50K)
Our Client is urgently seeking to recruit a shop coordinator to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Assesses workload, prepares servicing schedules, and assigns and delegates duties performed within the facility.
- Recommends, implements, and evaluates policies, procedures.
- Makes recommendations for changes in staffing as necessary to meet demands of workload.
- Evaluates need for and negotiates external contracting arrangements.
- Uses personal computer to record, retrieve, and analyze data.
- Will be in charge of 7 shop supervisors.
- Should have a Food and Beverage background i.e. at least has a previous experience in a hotel setting.
- Should have thorough customer care experience especially hospitality related e.g Hotels
- Should be a creative person in terms of solutions to problems, suggestions on reaching the ultimate goal of improving production and sales in the shops and should also be able to come up with new ideas to help improve the quality of products in the shops.
- Should be able to train the shop stand employees on customer care skills.
- Should be a team player and help out in the shops whenever there is need.
- Should be flexible in line with time as the shops operate from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Should be an honest person with integrity and on who is able to be accountable for the shops.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title SHOP SUPERVISOR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.