St. Luke’s Orthopaedic and Trauma Hospital is a leading healthcare provider situated in Eldoret Town along Nandi road.
We are seeking for a suitably qualified and experienced Kenyan citizen, who is dynamic, self motivated and results oriented with excellent transferable skills, high integrity and a proven track record of achievement in the past roles for the following position.
Chief Executive officer
Core Function: Responsible for analyzing and reporting medical images for quality health care
- Carrying out routine and special radiology and imaging procedures and interpreting them.
- Evaluating diagnostic images to ensure they are of high diagnostic value.
- Enhancing evidence based practice.
- Championing continuous quality improvement in clinical practice and service delivery.
- Participating in research, developing clinical protocols and facilitating CME
- Overall management and supervision of the Radiology department
Interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Masters of Medicine in Radiology.
- Registration by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Possess professional indemnity.
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment.
- Detail orientated.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Certificate of good conduct, tax clearance, and credit bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications along with their C.V. and copies of relevant certifications/credentials, three referees, current and expected salary to the Office of the Hospital Administrator or to email@example.com by 31st July, 2015.
St. Luke’s hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.