Job Openings at I&M Bank Ltd 2020
Career Kenya: Job Openings at I&M Bank Ltd 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The role holder will be responsible for end to end complaints management / resolution and monitoring the Banks Complaint Management System This includes ensuring that all complaints raised are captured in the Complaint Centre system, assigned to the correct resolvers and resolved within the shortest time possible.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will report to the Team Leader-Complaints Handling and will be responsible for:
- Tracking in order to ensure all Customer Service Officers, Branch and other bank staff utilize the Finacle CRM to capture and log complaints
- Proper monitoring of complaints logged in to Finacle CRM to ensure timely and satisfactory closure of Customer Complaints raised.
- Following up with reporters and resolvers for constant updates on complaints
- Regular following up of Issues to ensure outstanding issues are dealt with and customers are updated on the same
- Monitoring and escalating recurring Issues to improve on the level of service to customers
- Implementation of the Bank’s Complaints Management Strategy
- Conducting Voice of the Customer Surveys on the Complaints resolution process.
- Communicating to customers upon receipt and closure of the complaint in writing as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Guidelines.
- Handling Customer complaints and Queries on Social Media
- Monitoring issues raised on Service Desk.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Business related degree holder from a recognized University
- Banking qualifications desirable
- Customer service qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferably in a financial institution preferably a bank with familiarity to the call centre function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel within and outside the Bank.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and work under minimum supervision
- Computer literate
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
The Junior UI Designer will be responsible for creating end-to-end product designs that will deliver distinctive digital experiences for I&M’s customers and employees.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Designing and delivering elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product team.
- Make deliberate design decisions that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Translate the user experience journeys into smooth and intuitive interactions.
- Explore solutions and refine concepts via wireframes and detailed high-fidelity designs.
- Drive the implementation of the visual style and brand positioning relative to design guidelines.
- Research, identify and articulate customer needs and ensure all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate the products ability to meet customer needs, behaviours and mental models.
- Collaborate with other designers within and cross-team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across client organization products.
- Clearly articulate proposed design and key decisions with Product Owners.
- Must be a team player capable of working closely with the Design lead, UX designers and developers across various products.
Knowledge, experience & skills:
- Design Diploma or any other relevant course/ qualification in design studies
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Experience with designing quality digital products
- Experience with user-centred design that spans mobile and web interfaces
- Experience with a diverse set of software such as the Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, and other tools for Graphic / Visual Design
- Basic coding skills that help make your vision a reality is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tight deadlines efficiently
- Knowledge of agile values, principles and practices
- Knowledge of services in client’s industry
- Awareness of current design trends
ICube’s mandate is to produce software to improve processes for both internal and external customers. To support quality delivery of the software, a Quality Analyst oversees the process of software delivery by ensuring efficiency in the operations and reliability of the software product.
As a member of the team, you are required to:
- Ensure quality of the sprint planning process by ensuring best practices are adhered to in the process.
- Take part in story kickoffs alongside the other relevant team members to ensure the entry criteria into development is attained.
- Take part in desk checks, to ensure that a story, task meets the minimal acceptance criteria before it is said to be done.
- Write automated tests to facilitate regression testing in the event of the addition of new features that could potentially break the existing features.
- Perform manual exploratory testing.
- Perform automated load testing
Knowledge, experience & skills:
- Ability to create automated functional, performance and regression tests.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as an intermediate quality analyst.
- Ability to contribute to story preparation and acceptance Criteria.
- Ability to create test data.
- Ability to perform exploratory testing.
- Ability to ensure robustness of the application.
- Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
- Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team.
- Entrepreneurial and a “can do attitude”
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
- Technology Stack include: Selenium Webdriver/Cypress, SoapUI, Browser Stack, JMeter/Locust, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of banking services will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with relational databases.