Safaricom Principal – Corporate Security Business Partner, Commercial Job Vacancy Kenya 2019
Career Employment Corporate Security Division Kenya Jan 2019
We are pleased to announce a vacancy within our Corporate Security Division.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Corporate Security Business Partner the partner will be responsible for coordinating the activities of Corporate Security Division with those of the assigned Commercial Strategic Business Units (SBUs). The partner will also play a key role in enhancing risk management across the assigned Commercial units.
Efficient and effective coordination of activities between Business Units and Corporate Security
- Timely awareness and participation in Strategic Business Unit(SBU) programs, product, services initiatives & developments by the wider Corporate Security team. Negotiate for specialist resource allocation for each project.
- Carry out a preliminary risk analysis at concept stage and provide a risk log to the SBU and Corporate Security.
- Track Risk Assessment status to confirm that SBUs are up to date with testing and that new controls are updated in the document.
- Assist in scheduling of Corporate Security activities within the business unit.
Timely and adequate communication between BUs and Corporate Security
- Provide and manage efficient communication and feedback mechanisms within Corporate Security and SBUs.
- Reporting to Corporate Security on risks affecting the SBUs while recommending action that should be implemented by relevant department.
- Effective relationship management. Ensure that Heads of Department are fully aware of Corporate Security support issues. SBU responsible managers should own and article concerns.
- Roll-out client Satisfaction Survey by Head of Departments and Senior Managers.
Enhance Risk Management quality within the business units.
- Documentation, implementation and periodic updates of Business Partner ISO processes.
- Adopt a best practice, industry wide approach in relation to Risk Management.
- Identify client-responsive, cost-effective Risk Management solutions to mitigate risk in liaison with unit managers.
- Effectively research and communicate on emerging risks to SBUs and Risk Management.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in a Business or IT related discipline.
- Relevant Risk Management Certification is an added advantage
- Must have at least 5 years working experience within wide scope in a Risk Management, Project Management or Commercial Business Unit/environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Trainer of trainer’s skills.
How to Apply