Job Vacancy Systems Contractor Safaricom Kenya 2019
Career Employment Systems Contractor Nairobi Kenya 2019
We are pleased to announce the following fixed term Contract opportunity in Market Development Department within the Commercial Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for persons who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Systems Rollout, the position holder will support the business by ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of technological solutions that enable execution, optimize efficiency of Sales Operations and digital transformation.
- Carry out full business requirements discovery and engage in delivery of the given business requirements through projects to completion by working in multiple agile squads and a variety of end users to ensure achievement of technical objectives and user requirements’ satisfaction;
- Provide technical expertise to Retail and Sales Operations in data analysis, systems support, new automation and systems change requests, while serving as liaison between IT and business users within the customer organization
- Develop, Implement, configure and test feasible system solutions that enhance efficiency within Retail and Sales Operations, with a bias on realization of operational excellence, better customer experience and promoting delivery of right products.
- Administer publishing of fresh content on the Retail and Sales Operations intranet, noticeboards and cascading of communication to the teams on mobile platforms.
- Spearhead digitization of document management and customer support processes.
- Handle information quality control for business related content.
- Research, recommend and implement current technological trends while involving relevant stakeholders in the overall process.
- Participate in Innovation activities to drive simplification and efficiency for better customer experience.
- Evaluate current service and systems’ gaps and recommended opportunities for improvement.
- Represent the business in all system testing sessions before and post deployment. Carry out tests and communicate defects with the customer in mind.
- Represent the business in change management and systems support of rolled out systems.
- Share periodical projects’ progress reports that detail achieved project milestones
- A BSC Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering, Informatics etc.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a highly dynamic systems development and projects management environment.
- Experienced in Database administration for SQL, Oracle and Microsoft Excel databases.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data analysis and reporting using data visualization tools e.g. Power BI.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is mandatory. (MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Visio).
- It is key to have an online content management experience using Content Management Systems like SharePoint, Joomla and other CMS platforms.
- Good analytical Skills (statistics)
- Experience in Mobile App development will be an added advantage.
- Two years working experience in Customer Service / Retail Sales in a Telco will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and Experience of Microsoft SharePoint will be an added advantage
How to Apply