The Role: The successful candidates will sell the services being offered by the firm to both existing and new clients identified through effective lead generation.
- Acquisition of new business
- Provide good customer service to existing and prospective clients
- Regularly provide management with accurate sales reports
- Assess and Resolve clients complaints promptly
- Provide accurate quotations to clients’ promptly
- Inform clients of any new products and services offered by the organization
- Any other duties as may be required by management.
- A Business related degree e.g BCom Marketing, Administration etc OR
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Working knowledge or MS-Office suite
- At least one year of continuous work experience in the sales field.
- A respectful, customer oriented person with good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a desire to succeed in sales and marketing and pursue it as a career
- Ability to meet set targets and work well under pressure
- A self-driven individual with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ethical, persistent team player with good negotiation skills
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.