Tasks typically involve:
- conducting interviews with students and their families to assess and review their situation;
- offering information and counseling support to students and their families;
- organising and managing packages of support
- recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular issue affecting students;
- participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings
- maintaining accurate records and preparing reports
- Participating in training, supervision and team meetings.
- A qualification in social work or psychology or sociology
- Social work experience
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.