Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Client Service Officer- Migori
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
SolarNow is hiring a Client Service Officer who will be responsible for the identification of potential SolarNow clients, educating the clients on SolarNow products, sizing of the solar needs and advising the client on which products to get, afterward delivering after sales services for the rest of the duration of the contract with the client. The person will work closely with the credit officers and other support functions to ensure their continuously acquiring new clients hence expanding their client portfolio and they are maintaining their client portfolio by closely monitoring it, to ensure clients are paying on time.
About you: You are someone who cares deeply about improving livelihoods in Africa, but you bring more than passion to the role: you have the grit and resilience to make change happen. You are excited about understanding this nascent industry, the SolarNow products, its unique value proposition and the difference they make.
You are a sales and marketing champion with a proven track record in selling asset and also credit portfolio monitoring. You love enabling the society around you by providing services and products that have an impact in the community. You are a self-starter, can work with minimal supervision. You do not compromise on quality and expect the very best of yourself and others around you. You are creative and are able to ask the right questions, leading to deep understanding of SolarNow’s potential clients.
• Market SolarNow products to individuals and firms, promoting SolarNow services may meet customers’ needs. Work with potential clients to identify their energy needs and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Scan and analyse your assigned region for potential SolarNow products markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for potential Solar system needs.
• Identify and Meet with SolarNow Potential clients to obtain information for potential Solar system needs and answer questions about the process of acquiring one.
• Explain to customers the different types of Solar products and services that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Analyse SolarNow Potential clients’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting potential Solar system on a credit or cash sale.
• Review and update potential applications forms, order forms and credit assessment forms to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy hence delivering the right client.
• Submit applications to credit officers for verification and recommendation.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
• Continue to nature and monitor your client portfolio to ensure credit arrangement adherence and quality after sales services are achieved.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)