Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Sales Representative – Nakuru/Naivasha (Includes Gilgil, Mahimayu and surrounding towns)
Salary range: KSh30,000 – KSh40,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Why Paperbags Ltd
Paperbags Ltd is a privately owned and operated full-service manufacturer of quality paper bags, sacks, and specialty supplies. Paperbags Ltd continues to operate today based on the guiding principles established by the company, which strongly advocates that “the customer is king”. Our entire team takes immense pride in maintaining quality standards and manufacturing processes that emphasize our commitment to producing consistent quality, value, and services that our customers have grown to expect.
About the role
Paperbags Ltd is looking for a sales representative who will sell goods & services to customers and embarks in finding new sales leads. He/she will interact with customers to find out what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience; working in field sales within major counties across Kenya.
- A minimum diploma/degree in business related field or equivalent.
- Competent in computer applications, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
- A self-starter and goal oriented
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Increase overall sales margin in the allocated sales area.
- Increase in sales turnover per month per rep
- Increase in the volume of goods sold per month
- Increase in sales turnover for existing clients
- The commission will be given on some of these KPIs
- Lead Generation:
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients extra.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Be in the field visiting new clients and closing sales
- Visiting existing clients in your respective allocated area and increasing their sales
- Market Research
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices and sales.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, etc to keep customers informed.
- Communicate constantly with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide on-going support.
- Recommend products to customers based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and markets.
- Ensure customer collections are being done regularly and they are in control – not to overlook the customers’ accounts.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by your seniors from time to time.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)