Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Quality Assurance Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that all products meet the given quality specification during intake at our Pack House. In this position, you must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills. The officer should also be able to engage personnel in other departments to conduct training and increase knowledge across the company.
- Carry out inspection of produce inwards ready for intake, in accordance with procedures.
- Report and record accurate information, using both relevant documentation and the IT system, on all inspected produce
- Alert relevant departments/parties to any anomalies or issues after inspection.
- Identify, record, and highlight any quality issues or defects for the Packhouse team.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Ensure a quality assurance mindset is reflected throughout the organization through quality control mechanisms
- Monitor, analyze and report on problem areas and identify strategies to address areas of concern
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards, system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- In collaboration with the other operational departments, conducting random quality assurance testing of produce to determine the quality of produce and developing corrective action plans if the produce does not meeting expected outcomes
- Responsible for the Warehouse implementation Accreditation portfolio and working with managers to ensure all requirements are met in a timely manner
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),