Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
.net Software Developer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
We are a medium-sized software company, in German-speaking Europe. For over 20 years we have developed our own software products in electronic time and project recording, access and security systems as well as web applications, sales and support.
We have started operations in East Africa, firstly in Nairobi, Kenya and for our development team, we are looking for trustworthy, open minded and dedicated people; male or female, who can maintain and develop our products on their own.
They are expected to be independent and well-groomed in appearance and have a good knowledge in the Information Technology field.
With regards to our products (software) you will be trained.
Key Skills / Attributes Required
- Developing of web based solutions in C# / ASP.Net
- Knowledge of ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience in web services
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and software testing techniques
- At least three years’ experience programming in C# with ASP.NET
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field
- Experience in Time Attendance and/or Access Control hardware programming will be an added advantage
Additional Skills / Attributes Required
- We are looking for someone with a very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- We are currently working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. We expect you to have prior knowledge of Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within specified time frames, whilst maintaining high precision.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)