Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for passionate, experienced, aggressive and self-confident individuals who embrace challenges and strive to be the best to join our Sales & Marketing department.
- Promote and sell company loan products to potential clients
- Expand market awareness by communicating features andbenefits of the products and services effectively.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationshipswith clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads andreferrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors,involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterlybasis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products andservices.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports includingactivity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Purely selling the company’s products
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 6 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: basic | Written: basic)