Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Yusudi Limited is hiring!
We are looking for a Marketing Lead who is passionate about youth-related projects and/or technology in education to join our Jijali team.
Jijali is an innovative virtual learning program that provides practical career and entrepreneurship skills training to youth between 18 – 30 years old. As a result, learners are able to find jobs, develop their career or business skills, start or manage businesses, and increase their income.
So far, we have trained 500 young people and are planning to reach 300,000 youth within 5 years.
At Yusudi, we are a young, driven team that combines innovation and result orientation with a friendly and open work environment.
As the marketing lead, your role will be to build Jijali’s marketing department from the ground up and eventually grow our brand to reach thousands of people.
If this sounds like you, find the application form and more details here: https://podio.com/webforms/22572018/1593157
Roles and responsibilities
- Creating online and offline marketing strategies
- Creating and managing external relations with possible partners (universities, youth organisations, churches etc)
- Developing promotional content (social media posts, posters, etc)
- Write copy for various channels (e.g. website, press releases, communication to partners)
- Analyzing results and making adjustments to strategies as needed
- Reporting to the Project Manager on weekly progress
- No. of applicants per week from various channels – At least 375 per seek
- No. of selected applicants per week – At least 125 per week
- Conversion rate of applicants to selected participants – At least 33%
- No. of partnerships created
- Experience with creating and managing marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of social media marketing and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- Preferably has experience in campaigns targeting youth
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)