Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Club Lounge/ Apartment Floor Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the satisfaction of Club & Apartment Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by ensuring that they receive personalized and dedicated service in addition to looking after apartment level to make sure everything is well-maintained and in good working order.
- Diploma or Certificate in Front Office Operations or Higher qualification in Hotel Management.
- Must be computer literate – working knowledge of office packages – word, excel.
- Experience: A minimum of three (2) years experience in a similar position, additional language ability is a plus / Minimum of three (2) years experience with a noted Hotel/Brand.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service.
- Communicate clearly and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
- Proficient in computer operations including hotel management system, word, excel & outlook.
- Good people management skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends and holidays.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Developing others/Motivating others/Planning/ organization/ Problem solving & decision making
- Interpersonal skills; customer service orientation, communication skills.
- Writing skills: able to write welcome letters and apologies to guests.
- Plan, organize, and motivate Club Lounge/Apartment Floor agents to excel in delivering excellent service to all arrival guests.
- Monitor monthly Food & Beverage cost and Profit and Loss expenses for the Club Lounge.
- Ensure adequate staff coverage that meets the demand in the hotel.
- Check the next day arrival report and ensure the guest history remarks and amenities are in place.
- Meet all guests on arrival or during the course of their stay to ensure the requests and needs are met.
- Assign Club rooms and inspects arrival VIPs room to ensure amenities have been placed in the rooms and any special requests are in place.
- Guide, coach, counsel and evaluates the performance of Club Lounge/Apartment Floor agents.
- Check attendance and punctuality Club Lounge/Apartment Floor agents.
- Train, guide, coach and develop Club Lounge/Apartment Floor agents to handle day-to-day duties/tasks more efficiently.
- Liaise closely with the Front Office Manager on any special events, VIPs arrival and ensure pertinent information and instructions/changes are disseminated.
- Ensure the ambience, cleanliness and exclusivity at Club Lounge and Apartment Floor area is maintained at all times.
- Forecast the next 7 Days Food & Beverage for Club Lounge and ensure sufficient staff coverage.
- Attend to any VIPs complaints or comments/feedback.
- Ensure to uphold a high level of safety precaution – Fire, Life, Health & Safety and HACCP at all times.
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards.
- Inspect Apartment rooms to ensure that they are well maintained and everything is in good working order.
- Maintain an active presence in the Club Lounge and Apartment level.
- Check the weekly duty roster for Club Lounge department and ensure that there is adequate staff coverage to meet the demands of the hotel.
- Write personalized welcome back cards for repeat Club guests.
- Attend daily and weekly internal department or related meetings/briefings and share any information/interests.
- Chairs Club Lounge/Apartment Floor agents meetings to enhance the level of service and resolve work issues.
- Awareness and sensitivity to the concept of luxury and quality.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)