Junior HR Consultant Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Junior HR Consultant Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
People Foco Agency is HR Consultancy Firm that provides HR support to SME’s.
We seek to recruit a Junior HR Consultant to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling’ companies to generate new business
- Getting vacancy details from employers
- Sitting in the workers committee as management representative
- Handling employee-employee disputes
- Handling employee-employer disputes
- Guarantee employee fair treatment
- Manage job separation such as terminations, dismissal and resignations
- Building two-way communication in the organization so as to maintain healthy interpersonal relationship in the organization
- Staff recruitment, orientation, placement and retention
- Preparing employment contracts in accordance with the prevailing law
- Building employee commitment
- Organizing and interviewing candidates for vacant positions
- Informing the management on vacant positions
- Executing the HR projects with excellence to clients’ satisfaction.
- Updating the database on a regular base to ensure a rich and updated pool of candidates
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Prequalification notices, Expressions of Interest, etc;
- Drafting clients’ contracts
- Leave Management
- Preparation of Payroll and Payslips
- Payment of statutory deductions
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management /Business Studies or relevant field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity,
- Member of IHRM
- Ability to work under pressure and beat tight deadlines
- Experience in managing human resource issues for a company with complex and growing human resource needs;
- Experience working in a client -focused HR function;
- Possess strong personal customer service orientation;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com by 18th May 2019.
The subject of the email should clearly read – Junior Human Resource Consultant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.