Kenya Commercial Bank Brand Manager, Communications & Sponsorship Job Vacancy 2012
To this end the following challenging positions have arisen and candidates with the requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply.
Brand Manager, Communications & Sponsorship
Job Ref: MKT 02/2012
Reporting to the Advertising and Communications Manager, the role supports development/ conceptualization of key communication messages across the region, as well as management of sponsorships and agencies to ensure quality service delivery.
- Support the quality of concepts and ideation for marketing campaigns for all brands across the region including NPDs.
- Manage negotiated relationships with the creative & media agencies to deliver quality and leverage the entire spend.
- They will also support regional synergies in this area where possible with the BM International.
- Negotiate, manage and execute all KCB sponsorships – rally, golf, camel derby, athletics, sports teams etc
- Ensure digital communication reflects brand architecture and excellence in terms of relevant tools.
- Effectively leverage research trackers to drive concept & idea generation for communication.
- Support Corporate Relations for Foundation activities to drive single minded messaging so as to define the Foundation positioning in consumers hearts and minds.
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- University Degree in a business field/Equivalent.
- 1 year management experience in a marketing role or managing an agency relationship in an organization.
- Knowledge of sponsorships and negotiations.
- Knowledge of competitor modeling and consumer insights.
- Experience in digital marketing and current marketing trends.
- Proven experience in research applications.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Computer literate – in particular competence in MS Office applications.
- Planning & Organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 27th January 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.