Kenya Commercial Bank Jobs Vacancy Kenya today 2013
To this end the following challenging positions have arisen and candidates with the requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply.
Brand Manager, Personal Banking
Job Ref: MKT 03/2012
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Retail, the role is responsible for the articulation of marketing roll out plans and the subsequent successful rollout of the same in conjunction with the respective Business Units as assigned.
- Planning – Development and implementation / execution of marketing plan for Personal Banking.
- BU Engagement – Work closely with the unit heads, product development team and sales teams to stay abreast of operational capabilities.
- Campaigns/Promotions – Work with partner agencies/suppliers to ensure timely execution and performance tracking of promotional projects and campaigns.
- Project management – Coordinate partner agencies and suppliers to execute product activations for Personal Banking products effectively within set timelines.
- Market Intelligence – Track and analyze assigned product performance through sales numbers and value, Monthly SOV and Monthly competitor advertising and industry trends, and in turn prepare monthly reports.
- Sales team linkage – Work closely with regional sales teams and branches to ensure sales support at different marketing activations.
- Procurement and Merchandise Management – Liaise with Procurement to ensure correct specification and ordering of merchandise and suppliers sourcing in accordance to budget and business needs while maximizing savings through effective negotiations with service providers.
- Budget management – Monitor budget expenditure and ensure timely preparation of invoices, PO’s, payment.
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- University Degree in a business field/Equivalent.
- 1 year management experience in a marketing role or managing an agency relationship in an organization.
- Knowledge of sponsorships and negotiations.
- Knowledge of competitor modeling and consumer insights.
- Experience in current marketing trends.
- Proven experience in research applications.
- Experience in positively engaging with stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Computer literate – in particular competence in MS Office applications.
- Planning & Organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 27th January 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.