Kenya Revenue Authority Assistant Manager Job Vacancy 2019
Career Employment Assistant Manager KRA Nairobi Jan 2019
To lead financial fraud investigations teams
Manager- Financial Fraud Investigator.
- Support the coordination of investigations;
- To offer assistance in the preparation of work plans and schedules;
- Review evidence presented and initiate action in accordance with policy and procedure;
- Develop a case plan based on information presented and reviewed;
- Direct and guide officers in the investigation process;
- Co-ordinate preparation of statement of findings including financials and legal implications;
- Compound the case under the relevant taxation legislation and forward for the issuance of demand notice on tax payable;
- Ensure all activities are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Continuously review processes and identify and recommend improvement areas;
- Ensure the timely preparation and submission of reports;
- Keep stakeholders abreast of all outcomes;
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of cases to the Technical Committee
- Provision of budget estimates for the team
- Ensures that the working environment is conducive for the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Technical training in Tax or Customs
- Hold a professional qualification in a relevant field LSK,CPA(K),CPS,CIBA,CFE
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and National Intelligence Service (NIS) certification in Basic investigations techniques and intelligence courses.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience as a Supervisor, or five (5) years of service in a relevant work environment
- Must possess wide knowledge and experience in tax law and administration
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 31st January 2019.
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How to Apply
In case of any challenge or issues, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org