Kurrent Technologies Project Sociologist Job in Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Kurrent Technologies Project Sociologist Job in Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kurrent Technologies Ltd is a leading integrated Engineering, Health, Safety and Environment Consulting firm in East and Central Africa.
The company wishes to recruit competent Individuals to fill the following position;
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement plans.
- Responsible for holding public stakeholder meetings.
- Undertake the social impact assessments.
- Develop social mitigation plans.
- Support development of grievance mechanism and communication information plans for projects.
- Master’s degree in sociology/Bachelor’s degree in sociology.
- Proficiency in MS office applications, SPSS and report writing.
- Effective communication skills including fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- At least 4 years relevant project experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to jobs (at) kurrent.co.ke, quoting their current and expected remuneration, CV’s containing three (3) professional referees and contacts, by 27th January 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.