Latest Recruitment at Research Brisk 2020
Career Kenya: Latest Recruitment at Research Brisk 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
We are insinuating to recruit a team of devoted academic writers who will be handling assignments received from multiple sources in the UK and the US. The writers will be expected to complete different assignments and discussions based on the given instructions. Skilled writers will be assigned to different clients undertaking module classes such that the writer will be expected to handle all assignments from the start of a class to the end. We are looking for diversity as all the topics including History, Literature, Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, Biology, Accounting, and English, among others are available.
- Each Writer is expected to have a laptop, a desktop or a smartphone.
- The writer is also expected to have a good network connection for seamless downloading and uploading of assignments.
- Experience in academic writing is an added advantage. However, those who are interested but have never done academic writing before will be trained.
- Undergraduates (College and University) students are encouraged to apply.
- The writer is expected to meet the deadline as agreed before committing to handle an assignment.
- If a writer is unable to complete the assignment they had already committed to, they are expected to immediately contact researchbrisk.com support so that a different writer can be assigned the work.
- Allowances will be given for assignments with short deadlines.
- For a standard paper (for example, an essay), the payment is $3.5 per page (Ksh. per 350). A standard page in academic writing is 275 words irrespective of the font and spacing.
- For non-word assignments (lab reports, discussions, article review, statistics, accounting, etc), payment is open to negotiation.
- Writers will be required to follow instructions as given. Revisions are to be handled by the writers as requested by the clients.
- If a client does not pay for an assignment due to plagiarism, the writer will not be compensated. But, if the client does not pay for an assignment that was not plagiarized, the writer will be paid.
- Payments will be processed 2 times per week.
- If the paper is fully paid, the writer is not allowed to post it anywhere else, be it Course hero or Chegg.
- Originality is demanded hence writers should keep away from copying papers from Course hero and similar sites unless authorized by the Project manager to do so.
- Pay on Delivery (PODs) will be available but an agreement has to be made between the writer and the support’s project manager.
Research brisk is looking for a skilled young person who can create a Live Chat Tool.
This tool will be used to facilitate communication with students who are seeking academic services.
The developer will be given timelines to complete and integrate the Chatbox tool with the system since it is urgently needed.
Payment will be agreed upon between the selected developer and the management.
No of Positions: 2
This is the position of customer care personnel.
The hired individuals will be expected to operate the Live Chat and any other communication channel.
Mode of communication is English since the website is dealing with international students
- Respond to questions sent through emails and Live Chat
- Handle clients and guide them on how to order their assignments on our platform
- Communicate with the writers as it may be necessary
- Good written English as this is the bait to bring in more clients.
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should send CV to email@example.com
Any questions from the writer should be directed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org but if the issue is to be escalated further, writers will be required to use email@example.com.