Learning and Development Manager Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Learning and Development Manager Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Learning and Development Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
To support the M-KOPA in the effective delivery of the overall L&D strategy. The post holder will identify development needs, design, create and deliver solutions across the organization at every level. Responsible for setting clear points of evaluation and able to demonstrate the degree of success achieved for all L&D interventions.
- To create design and deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organizational change training requirements for new and existing staff in both across all areas of the organization.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- To create design and deliver L&D solutions to support the organizational change and development outlined in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, class room and on job learning as appropriate.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Developing and facilitating relevant “in-house” training sessions / programs.
- Undertake evaluation of all L&D interventions at between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- Coordinate the development, delivery and evaluation of a suite of Leadership Development programs.
- Co-ordinate the implementation feedback and development actions from performance reviews and associated support programs
- To provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support where the need for this has been established.
- To contribute to L&D communications using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, paper etc.
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practice and methods.
- Answering training related issues and provide high quality customer service across the organization.
- Coordinate and optimize the employer incentives for engaging in nationally recognized training
- Holds a recognized training qualification
- Experienced in design and delivery of training
- Experienced in the delivery of management development programmes
- Excellent training skills
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)