Legal Administrative Assistant Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Legal Administrative Assistant Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Legal Office wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Legal Administrative Assistant with an experience in a busy law firm.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/122/2018
Key Tasks and Duties
- Carrying out research as directed by the Legal Officer.
- Prepare reports for cases as well as conduct interviews with potential witnesses.
- Evaluate, prepare, and edit confidential information ensuring the information is comprehensive, precise and qualitative.
- Open case files and assemble case documents, evidence, information from clients and witness statements for each case.
- Offer administrative, clerical support and maintain excellent records and filling system.
- Must be a Diploma holder in Law from a recognized institution. (Paralegal studies degree will be an added advantage)
- Diploma in Office Management and Administration
- Experience in working in a law firm
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 21st June 2019.
Candidates MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.