Maintenance Officer Job Vacancy at Murang’a County 2019
Career vacancy Maintenance Officer in Muranga Kenya Jan 2019
Job Group ‘L’
To manage the maintenance and servicing of factory machines
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of maintenance of the factory machines;
- Supervising the service and repairs of machines;
- Liaising with the project Engineer on the planning and implementation of projects;
- Ensuring compliance to the statutory inspections;
- Ensuring availability of spares parts as well as monitoring stock levels and inventory control;
- Conducting training of staff and assigning duties
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisory.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or its equivalent, Registered Engineer with Engineer’s Registration Board (ERB),
- Over 5 years’ experience in Food Industry 2 of which should be at supervisory level,
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for ad reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 8th January 2019.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply