Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Information System Support Invitation for Expression of Interest 2012
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a nonprofit international health organization headquartered in the
Our mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between what is known about public health problems and what is done to solve them particularly in developing and transitional countries.
MSH has operations in more than 30 countries and employs staff from over 70 nations globally.
The MSH Kenya Health Commodities and Services Management (HCSM) Program in conjunction with the Kenya Ministries of Health, has recently trained and updated over 100 health facilities (and users) on the use of dispensing and inventory management software solutions.
Ensuring local sustainability is critical to the continued success in use of these electronic tools. HCSM now invites eligible vendors/firms to provide IT support to health facilities that are using the ADT and/or ITT softwares.
Scope of Services
The scope of the project shall include but not limited to the following;
- Hardware & Software Maintenance
- Implementation/Training Assistance
- Remote assistance using phone, Email, remote desktop or VPN where available
- Planned/Emergency on Site Assistance and maintenance
Individuals/firms interested to participate MUST meet the following qualification necessary to be shortlisted for the next stage of Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Company Profile of the firm to include company background, Contacts information of the company’s technical team (telephone and e-mail address), physical location, organization structure and Current Business licenses
- CV of key personnel to execute the task clearly outlining their Proficiency in MS Access and other related softwares, as well as proficiency in computer hardware maintenance.
- Adequate financial and logistical capability to carry out installation and training at users sites.
- Information on similar projects undertaken by the individual/company in the recent past
- Eligible vendors may be invited to make a presentation before the final selection.
Submission of EOI
Expression of interest documents should be sent in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked “Expression of Interest for ADT/ITT Information System Support”, Must be placed in the tender box at the reception of
MSH Kenya Offices Nairobi,
ACK Garden House,
Wing A, 6th Floor, First Ngong Avenue, Ngong Rd,
Off Bishops Road, Nairobi,
BEFORE 12.00 HRS ON MONDAY 16TH MAY, 2012.
This expression for interest (EOI) does not constitute solicitation. MSH Reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during EOI and/or solicitation Process.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates/firms will be contacted.