Mastermind Tobacco (K) Limited
Applications are invited from a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant position:
- Prepare, manage and maintain controls on transport budget and overall costs on vehicle operations.
- Coordinate the procurement of equipment and motor vehicle spare parts
- Coordinate the disposal of used motor vehicles and plant
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the fleet
- Maintain and ensure adherence to operational procedures in order to achieve operational excellence
- Coordinate Environment, Health and Safety issues in the department
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or HND in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution
- At least 10 years experience in senior management level
- Ability to prepare timely and accurate management reports and information
- Must be knowledgeable of transport legislation and insurance matters
- Must be familiar with the operations of different types of vehicles and plants.
- Possess good negotiation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications alongside a detailed CV, copies of certificates and other testimonials, names and address of three referees and a colored passport size photograph to:.
Human Resources & Corporate Affairs Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd
P.O. Box 68144, 00200,
OR emailed to email@example.com
To reach on or before 13th April , 2018