Job Vacancy: Spa and Salon Manager
Job Location: Kenya
Job Industry: Hospitality
Salary: KSH 40,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 10 people, lead the day to day Spa & Salon operations and ensure all standards are followed.
- In charge of running the Salon & Spa, its profitability, customer satisfaction and the skills of your team members.
- Manage employee-related responsibilities including the hiring, training and supervision of staff, creating weekly work schedules, train new employees and arrange staff workshops on new techniques and procedures.
- Manage the team of beauticians, barbers and hairdressers.
- Administrative duties such as recordkeeping, conducting promotional campaigns, maintaining stock inventories and payroll management.
- Ensure that customer service protocol is respected and that treatments are handled correctly.
- You will perform business tasks, as well as working directly with customers providing select salon & spa services (where required).
- Uphold spa & salon policies and procedures including a sound understanding of the operating systems, appointments, all policy & procedures, inventory, uniforms, acceptable conduct, therapist guidelines, and client interaction.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service. Developing customer relationships and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Generate monthly productivity reports and review expenditures to ensure they are in keeping within the departmental budgets.
- Ensure team members are well trained & developed in all areas of the spa & wellness operations, product knowledge and retail sales.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality and or Business Management.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments.
- Effective management leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- Overall knowledge of the salon and spa business
- Experience previously running a successful Spa and Salon
If you fit the above criteria send an email by 6th April 2018 to Ivywmuigai@gmail.com