March 2018 Gold Refinery Company Metallurgical Technician Job Vacancy in Kenya
A renowned gold refinery company is seeking to recruit a metallurgist technician to join their team of professionals.
- Responsible for coordinating daily operations of the metallurgy laboratory.
- Contribute to achievement of production targets in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly metallurgical reports.
- Provide continual support to the head metallurgist to ensure best processing practice is achieved and continually optimised.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HSE policies, procedures, objectives, and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR policies, objectives, procedures, and regulations.
- Direct and coordinate activities to meet planned and unplanned job requirements.
- Assist in conduct interdependent research.
- Assist operations by providing solutions to process problems.
- Attend operational, technical, and strategic meetings as necessary.
- Be pro-active in all aspects of operational safety, efficient utilisation of the resources, and continuous improvement of ideas and projects.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in metallurgy, material science, or chemical engineering.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in mineral processing/extractive metallurgy.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working practices.
- Be practical and have a good understanding of operations.
- Strong personality that can work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong general and specialized computer skills, including relevant softwares.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are committed to a challenging career with a dynamic company, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line.
Deadline of application is 30th March 2018