Marketing Intern Job Vacancy at Sepia in Kenya 2019
Marketing internship opportunities in Nairobi Kenya 2019
Employment Status: Internship
Duration: 3 months
At Sepia, we specialise in helping small & medium enterprise business clients with their marketing & branding needs… from corporate identities, to packaging, apps and websites. We want to create unique value propositions and marketing designs that work for our clients and reflect who they are.
- We are seeking a creative, energetic, organized and results-focused intern to assist the team in day-to-day activities and operations.
- This individual will provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
- You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- This paid internship is a good opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience.
- This internship is open to candidates who have recently completed their studies.
- The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with business development, content creation and design of marketing materials, UI/UX designs, banners, etc. for clients, based on the creative brief, information provided by the Account Director, and any other available research/information.
- Duties include but not limited to: Supporting the team, assist in business development efforts, assist in the creation of mock-ups, brand identities and social media content, provide administrative support to management when required, assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the principles of web and app design.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance.
- Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow.
- Responsive to email, telephone calls and direct communication.
How to Apply
For consideration for the Marketing Intern position, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application 11 January 2019